The Annual General Meeting (AGM) of Intertrust N.V. will be held on 31 May 2022 from 15:00 hours CET.
The AGM will combine both our annual general meeting, as well as the general meeting in which we explain and discuss the recommended public offer by CSC (Netherlands) Holdings B.V. (the Offeror) for all issued and outstanding ordinary shares in the share capital of Intertrust.
The meeting will consist of three parts:
- Part I serves to address the annual recurring items,
- Part II serves to explain and discuss the recommended public offer the Offeror, and
- Part III serves to discuss any other business.
In addition to attending and addressing the AGM in person, considering the continuing circumstances regarding Covid-19 and to protect the health and safety of all participants, shareholders are offered the possibility to attend the AGM, vote and to ask questions during the meeting virtually. If required, Intertrust may change the AGM to a fully virtual meeting, in accordance with the Temporary Act COVID-19 Justice and Security (Tijdelijke Wet COVID-19 Justitie en Veiligheid). Such changes will be communicated.
Intertrust published the convocation on 31 March 2022. As of that date (i) the total number of issued shares in the capital of Intertrust N.V. was 90,556,352 ordinary shares and (ii) the number of shares outstanding and number of voting rights is 90,027,539.
On 1 April 2022, Intertrust N.V. transferred 324,590 shares it held in its own capital to employees under relevant share plans, as a result of which from that date the number of shares outstanding and number of voting rights increased to 90,352,129. The total number of issued shares in the capital of Intertrust N.V. remained unchanged.
In accordance with best practice provision 4.1.10 of the Dutch Corporate Governance Code draft minutes of our AGM will be published no later than three months after the end of the meeting, after which shareholders should have the opportunity to react in the following three months.
- Convocation, agenda and explanatory notes
- Remuneration Report 2021 (see pages 70-82 of the Annual Report 2021)
- Overview proposed conversion and amendment to the articles of association
- Overview proposed second amendment to the articles of association
- Power of Attorney
- Intertrust Hybrid General Meeting Terms and Conditions
- Intertrust Shareholders Privacy Notice