We have the experience, the robust systems, and the know-how to calculate waterfall payments and administer bank accounts across a wide range of capital markets transactions; from the simplest structure, to large and complex ABCP conduits with daily funding requirements.
Our highly valued investor reports, waterfall calculations and cash management procedures, as well as our automated asset cover testing in covered bond programs, are subject to external audit under ISAE3402 Type II certified procedures. We can support you with preparing these in detail.
Our areas of expertise
- Opening bank accounts for capital markets transactions
- Acting as cash administrator and administering payments
- Performing interest rate determinations and calculations
- Acting as Paying Agent for Registered Notes
- Running waterfalls
- Liaising with issuer account banks and servicers
- Operating bank accounts over a number of jurisdictions with experience using over 15 different online bank portals
- Performing reconciliations
Get in touch with our experts
+353 1 697 5369