With an integrated and professionally managed approach, we help establish and maintain Special Purpose Vehicles (SPVs). We take on managing the corporate administration, accounting and other back office requirements, so you can focus running your business. Our dedicated outsourcing service unlocks opportunities for a broad range of global clients and financial institutions across all major jurisdictions. They include private equity groups, international banks, investment managers, arrangers, originators, asset financiers and pension funds.
We’re in every key jurisdiction commonly used in capital markets transactions. No matter where you operate, our professionals can guide you through a quick and efficient process of setting up your orphan or nonorphan capital markets SPV structure.
Our independent directors have extensive legal, accounting, investment banking and industry experience.
Our services include
- SPV incorporation, domiciliation, management and directorships
- SPV administration services, company secretary, preparation of annual accounts, completion of tax returns and consolidation / management reporting
- Portfolio data validation & management
- Registered office provision
- Compliance with regulatory requirements