Hedge fund formation service
We have a team of over 4000 experts across the globe who offers a bespoke service from fund formation to fund liquidation to help managers of all sizes.
Our expert team help ensure that all structures are optimised for your strategy and more importantly, your investors. You can confidently manage your hedge fund supported by market-leading advice.
It is no secret that launching a new fund is complicated, with a wide variety of options it’s imperative you take the time to consider each of them to better support your strategy, types of investors expected and the ever-evolving regulatory environment.
It is not just the new funds that need the most attention, large and established managers will often need specific advice as their objectives, goals and funds continue to evolve.
Private equity fund formation service
Launching a private equity fund is no small feat – fund terms are consistently changing, investor due diligence continues to grow with no signs of it slowing down soon, in addition to the scope and impact of regulation continues to grow.
Couple this with the fact that different types of investors will have different and sometimes competing concerns you can begin to see just how much work goes on behind the scenes when setting up a private equity fund.
We support investment managers by helping our clients in the following way:
- Anticipate market developments and what our clients are going to need next.
- Deep understanding of fund agreements and structures.
- Streamline the advisory process for clients.
It doesn’t matter whether you’re an established manager looking to launch your next fund, or a new manager looking to set up a fund for the first time.
Our expert team are on hand to provide step-by-step advice, structuring and compliance, best practice reporting templates and investor communications to help ensure the capital-raising process runs smoothly.
When it comes to executing your exit strategy, our team can help ensure your funds keep scheduling and returns are efficiently distributed.
What our fund formation and liquidation services include:
- Establishing fund vehicles and SPVs in any jurisdiction.
- Assisting in the selection of the optimal fund domicile and vehicle.
- Coordination of liquidation and entity dissolution processes.
- A capital raising document repository.
- Investor and manager due diligence and onboarding/KYC.
- Conducting anti-money laundering checks and reviewing subscriptions.
- Cash management.
- Fund accounting, administration, financial and performance reporting.
- AIFMD Depositary and AIF management company services.
- Compliance services, including regulatory authorisation and ongoing compliance monitoring and tax compliance with FATCA and CRS.
- Investor distributions.
- Carried interest, waterfall, and distribution calculations.
- Tax filings and compliance.
- If the investment horizon extends – restructure, re-invest, exit via the secondary market or IPO.