We know the challenges involved in onboarding or setting up a fund, and have the resources and expertise in-house to launch yours as efficiently as possible.
Addressing local regulatory, legal, tax and other requirements, but also anticipating any international implications for your future fund structure. All delivered within the timeline you need to meet, however tight.
Our areas of expertise
Our support includes:
- Assisting in selection of optimal fund domicile and vehicle
- Domiciliation/incorporation and management of Fund and Manager entities
- Coordinating regulatory application and filing processes
- Investor compliance and onboarding
- Assistance opening a bank account
- Assistance with safekeeping arrangements
- Preparing a reporting template and calendar
- Agreeing NAV and fee calculation methodologies
- Documenting and implementing systems and internal controls
Our experienced professionals know the right in-depth questions to ask to understand your key issues and requirements, and ensure the fund is optimally set up and managed. For more information, find your local expert to call or mail at any time.